An exceptionally low harmonic distortion output voltage wave form, similar to that of utility-supplied electricity, is produced by pure sine wave inverters. They can therefore run motors quicker, quieter, and cooler because they are better suitable for delicate electrical equipment.
All electronic appliances and devices will have a dependable power source thanks to a pure sine wave inverter. Sunshine inverters are of a very high caliber, and this product is delivered with heavy strength lines equipped with terminal rings for simple connection to your battery.
There are several applications for off-grid installations, both large and small. Whether you need a 230V power supply for your house, outbuildings, trailer, motorhome, car, truck, or boat, the Sunshine series of inverters can provide it. Sunshine power inverters provide the benefits of being small, light, and low noise.
When connected to a 24V battery bank, you get 230V AC directly from the power inverter’s UK output socket, providing you with a steady power supply for using your electrical appliances.
- 600W pure sine wave power inverter
- Output waveform: pure sine wave inverter
- Continuous power: 600watt
- Surge power: 1200Watt
- Input voltage: 20 – 30V DC (24V)
- Output volt: 230
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Efficiency: >85%
- Dimension (L*W*H): 235*150*70mm
- Weight: 1.77KG
- Soft Start
- USB Port
- Single AC outlet
- Battery Cables with Croc Clips
- Cigar Socket Connection
- Over-temperature protection
- Low battery voltage alarm
- Low battery voltage shutdown
- High battery voltage shutdown
- Overload protection, short circuit protection, polarity reverse connection protection
Certification CE-EMC/LCD RoHS E-Mark