We hope that you’re always pleased with your purchase from Daltec, but we understand that every now and then you may need to return goods to us.
Simply follow the returns process below which applies to you, but of course, we would welcome a call to resolve any issues on 020 8515 7820.
Returns Terms and Conditions
- Email or phone to report the fault as soon as possible to receive your RAN (Return Authorisation Number)
- Submit the completed online Returns Form
- You can then send the goods back with the original invoice given with the RAN clearly marked on the outer packaging
- Any returns package not clearly showing the RAN number on the outer packaging, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED and we will instruct the delivery agent employed to return the goods to sender
- The returns department will check the reason for the return and that the invoice matches up with the product you are trying to return.
- All faulty goods are replaced wherever possible and NO cash credit will be granted
- Where replacements are not made available for faulty goods returned, a store credit will be processed.
- Leads such as SOT, KRAM, ELAN and CONNECTS will not be accepted
- Incorrectly ordered goods supplied will not be credited
We’ve set out below the main reasons why goods tend to be returned, so please read all of the categories and follow the returns process which you feel applies to you.
Please note that our Returns Policy for Consumers does not affect your statutory rights. You can get more information about your statutory rights from the Citizens Advice Bureau or Consumer Direct. We reserve the right to inspect the goods and verify any fault(s) and/or any damage.
Goods Are Faulty On Arrival
If you find that your goods are faulty on arrival, then you are entitled to a repair or replacement goods. Please note that for some goods it may be disproportionately costly to repair those goods, and so where this is the case, then we will give you a replacement. Please make sure you contact us as soon as possible to ensure we are able to sort out any issue quickly. Please notify us of any faulty goods as soon as possible by phone 020 8515 7820 or Email email@example.com to start the returns process.
Goods Become Faulty During Use
Contact us directly if the goods do not conform to the contract made between us. Please note that in some cases it may be disproportionately costly to repair the goods, and so where this is the case, then you will receive replacement goods. Please notify us of any faulty goods as soon as possible by phone 020 8515 7820 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the returns process.
Goods Damaged On Arrival
If you discover that your goods are visibly damaged on arrival, you should either write on the delivery note that the packaging is damaged or refuse to accept the delivery. Please also contact us within 7 days with details of the damage. This will help us considerably in raising the matter with our appointed courier. Once the damaged goods have been received back into our warehouse, then we will replace them. In most cases, where goods are being returned to us due to damage on arrival, then a repair is simply not practicable. Please notify us of any damaged goods as soon as possible by phone 020 8515 7820 or Email email@example.com to start the returns process.
Goods Not As Ordered
If you receive goods from us that differ from what you have ordered, then you must notify us as soon as possible by phone 020 8515 7820 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the returns process.
Goods Or Order Duplicated
In the event that that your order or goods have been duplicated by mistake, then please notify us as soon as possible by phone 020 8515 7820 or Email email@example.com to start the returns process.
Packaging Goods for Return
In all cases where goods are to be returned to us and it is not possible to use the original packaging, then please ensure that the goods to be returned are sufficiently packaged and cushioned to provide protection against any reasonably predictable shocks, puncturing, scratching and/or damage that may occur during carriage, handling and/or sorting. Please make sure the RAN is clearly marked on the outer packaging. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.