access_time Next Day Delivery - Order By 4:30pm
PVC Tape – 19mm x 20m
PVC electrical insulation tape, complying with British standards BS 3924:1978, EN60454 and IEC 60454-3-1.
The tape is flame retardant falling into the self-extinguishing category.
Very good electrical properties, tough, flexible and with good conformability.
256 in stock
This black PVC electrical insulation tape is flexible and easy to apply to wires, circuits and connections.
- 19mm x 20m
- Thickness: 130 µm (± 5%)
- Backing Thickness: 115 µm (± 5%)
- Adhesive Thickness: 15 µm (± 5%)
- Adhesive Rubber, non-residue
- Peel Adhesion: ≥ 1.6 N/cm
- Tensile Strength: ≥ 22 N/cm
- Elongation: ≥ 180%
- Flammability Passed (UL510 test method)
- Application Temperature 0 – 50 °C
- Voltage breakdown 7.5 KV
- Heat Resistance – 12 to 80 °C/min
- Shelf Life 12 months
Sign Up To Our Special Offers And Latest News