access_time Next Day Delivery - Order By 4:30pm
Premium 4-Channel SD Card MDVR with 4G & GPS
The VF4400 MDVR is a 12/24v 4-channel recording system featuring 4G & GPS tracking. A discreetly designed SD card DVR, perfect for both large and small fleets and especially well suited when used alongside our Direct Vision Standard (DVS) kits.
10 in stock
With a strong, robust design with a cast aluminium enclosure, the VF4400 multi channel recording system boasts 4G, GPS and G-Sensor capability so you can download real time video as well as have live vehicle tracking. Configured for automatic incident and event uploads to the cloud when paired with Virtus Fleet’s Connected Fleet Tracking Platform, along with automated reporting, email notifications and detailed tracking history.
- Supports 4 channels
- AHD 720P/ 1080P / D1 cameras
- PAL or NTSC compatible
- Industry leading CPU with powerful processing ability
- Supports 2 TB HDD/SSD and 256GB SD card
- Robust design: Cast aluminium enclosure
- Selected industrial power chip-sets, support 9-36V wide range power input
- Support UPS
- Support low/high temperature environment
- Supports backup recording
- Dual streams for local recording and network transmission
- Support 3G/4G, Wi-Fi, GPS modules.
- Built-in G-sensor for harsh acceleration/deceleration detection
- Data self-protection, save data when shut down abnormally
- Power input DC: +9V ~ +36V
- Power output +12V@1A，+5V@1.5A
- ACC detection: ≤4V Power off, ≥5V Power on
- Video input impedance: 75Ω Each video input impedance: 75Ω
- Video output voltage: 2Vp-p 2VP-P CVBS output analog signal which should be adapted by 75Ω of input impedance from the display unit.
- <1V Low level alarm
- >5V High level alarm
- Operating temperature -20℃～70℃ In
Achieve less vehicle down time and better insurance premiums with a Virtus Fleet MDVR