access_time Next Day Delivery - Order By 4:30pm
Alfatronix Low Voltage Disconnect
The PowerTector Battery Guard is a solid state battery device that will monitor the source voltage and disconnect the equipment from the battery if the voltage falls below a pre-determined level.
Reference: Low Voltage Disconnect
The device works to ensure that there is always sufficient voltage remaining in the battery to start a vehicle engine or ensure power is available for other critical applications.
In addition the PT-T versions offer a timed facility. This will disconnect the output after a set time after the ignition has been turned off.
- Input voltage range: 9-32Vdc (Automatic Referencing)
- Output voltage: Equal to input voltage when operating (maximum of 100mV drop across terminals)
- Quiescent current when shutdown (while running): Typ 2mA @ 13.6V, (PT40/60 Typ 4mA @ 13.6V), (PT100/200 Typ 6mA @ 13.6V)
- Transient voltage protection: Meets ISO7637-2 International standard for 24V vehicles
- Electrostatic voltage protection: Meets ISO10605, ISO14982, >8kV contact, 15kV discharge
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +60°C to meet this specification table
- Storage temperature: -25°C to +100°C
- Ingress protection: IP65
- Casework: Silver anodised aluminium, glass filled polycarbonate
- Output indicator: Green LED for programming and output indication
- Mounting method: PT20 tie wrap to wiring (supplied)
- Over current: Limited by current sensing circuit
- Over heat: Limited by temperature sensing circuit
- Transients: Protected by filters and rugged component selection
- Catastrophic protection: Set by external input fuse (set by application demands) and ground line fuse max 1A
- Approvals: 2014/30/EU The general EMC directive, Regulation 10 The automotive directive, 93/68/EEC The CE marking directive
- Designed to: EN50498, ISO 7637-2
- Markings: CE and E (automotive) marked