access_time Next Day Delivery - Order By 4:30pm
29A – 2.5mm Brown Single Core Cable
High quality flexible and durable single core cable
Reference: 29A - 2.5mm Brown Single Core Cable
Brown Single Core Cable is the ideal solution for stopping short circuiting in between multiple phases. It is an easy to carry on the go product due to the reel it comes on allowing you to take it where you need when you need it. The Cables are perfect for the use of Household, Shops, Business and Commercial Installation needs. As the cables are part resistant to petrol, lubricating oils and diluted acids.
- Thinner cable, ideal for a harness
- High grade PVC, long lasting
- Low-high amp
- Hard Grade Thermoplastic PVC Lead Free Insulation, according to ISO 6722 Class B
- Plain copper conductor, C-EPT1, According to EN 13602, Conductor according to ISO 6722/ LV112 Type B
- Generally for use at -40°C to +105°C with excursions up to +120°C – 12 & 24v systems, (MAX 60v).
- Part Resistant to petrol, lubricating oils and diluted acids.